Monday, June 24, 2013

Brittany Nicole: "Another" Lake Needwood Senior Session



Shooting in harsh lighting has never been a simple task for any photographer... amateur or advanced. Due to scheduling conflicts (and a graduation drawing uncomfortably close) Brittany and I decided shoot do her senior session in the middle of the afternoon on a hot May day. 
I was a little uncomfortable at first, I'll be honest-- but the shoot ended up a success. I love the glow behind each of these pictures, something that was missing in my previous post...which took place on a gloomy, overcast spring afternoon. 
Sometimes 2 o'clock isn't that bad after all.
Shooting Brittany's senior pictures was anything but dull. She's a sweetheart, and beautiful I might add. We laughed and chatted through the entire session. Enjoy scrolling through, comments & critiques are appreciated!























No comments:

Post a Comment