Monday, August 2, 2010

Ella - [Baby Session]

-

I really thought summer would be my time to obsessively post on my blog. Guess not. I have so much to post but my life is insane and I dont have much time. I love being busy. It makes me feel like I'm not waisting time. Anyways, Mondays are when I like to post stuff on my blog, so here's a shoot I did a few weeks ago. Her name is Ella, and she's the sweetest 6 week old I've ever met. She slept pretty much the whole shoot, which made her very easy to take pictures of. And yes, thats a bird bath. Her mom and I were brainstorming, and we came up with the bird bath. It took a while to sanitize and prep it, but I love the way the shots turned out :)




Photobucket

The weather was perfect, mid 70's, so she just relaxed the whole time. Actually, I think she liked sleeping outside. She smiled a lot in her sleep which was adorable.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

She was also tiny. I love how the shot below captures that.


Photobucket

This is my favorite from the session.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


-

10 comments:

  1. She is so adorable!! Awesome shots! Love the one in black and white :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Abby, these are so gorgeous!! My favorites are the first one, second one, and black and white one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable! These pictures are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. she's precious! beautiful photos - using the bird bath was an ingenious idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWWWWW, These are sooooo cute! What type of camera do you use?? I'm trying to find a reallllly nice camera to save up and buy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW WOW WOW!! Your photography is AMAZING! I had a look through all your posts - LOVE every photo that you've taken! Good job! Was wondering what camera you're using?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable baby..! Your shots are outstanding..!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think it's time for another post...maybe featuring my sister :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks everyone :)
    Fiona- I use a Canon Rebel XTI w/ 50 mm lens which i love and recommend

    Jen- I'm going to do a post of Christene's pictures next week, I cant wait to share them all!

    ReplyDelete
  10. awesome.sauce!

    the bird bath ..l love that! greate job!

    ReplyDelete