Friday, January 4, 2013

$75 spring sessions! {Update}



Yes, I'm alive. And yes, I'm still a photographer. In case you've noticed that the past posts on my blog have collected dust, or that the "new post" update for my blog is in depression, I have my reasons. Although this blog might be just slightly dead, my photography business is not ;)

If you are graduating in 2013, I want to take you senior pictures! I have numerous senior sessions already booked for the spring, and the interest people have shown (despite my failing to post recent work) has encouraged me to pursue photography more this coming year. I must say, my preference has always been to take pictures of people by themselves. There's an art to taking just one individuals pictures, something I enjoy immensely.

So, here's the details!

Price: $75

The shoot usually lasts around 45 minutes to an hour, and the location & time is all your choice.

I'm keeping my price low because I really want to fill up my photography resume as best I can this year, and I need your help doing it. Even if you're not a senior, and you just want updated shots of yourself, please don't hesitate to send an email my way :)

I'll also charge this $75 fee for family & couple sessions as well. This is not my usual price.. again, my goal is to start this year off with fresh, vibrant pictures. I want to fill my blog with session after session, something I've failed to do for many months now.

This offer will not last long, so please email me at abby.hollandsworth@gmail.com with questions, or if you're interested! I'd love to hear from you!!


Below are a few senior sessions I did this past year, they never made it up on the blog. Enjoy, and have a Happy New Year!

 

Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment