Monday, July 5, 2010

Kohana Marion {Baby Session}

-

I met Kohana for the first time this past weekend, and I love her! She is the cutest one year old girl ever, seriously. Her expressions were priceless throughout the day, and I loved taking her pictures :)




Photobucket


This is one of the only times I got a smile out of Kohana, but I like her serious face. Her cheeks are so chubby it makes a great picture ;)




Photobucket





Photobucket




Her eyes were stunning, they were so big and dark. This shot is one of my favorite because of her eyes.




Photobucket





Photobucket






Photobucket


Kohana's mom, Bethany, joined in the rest of the photoshoot. I love their expressions, and the look in Kohana's eyes throughout these shots.



Photobucket






Photobucket






Photobucket







Photobucket







Photobucket



Taking pictures of Kohana was very fun, and I cant wait to see her again when she gets bigger. Hopefully I'll do another shoot of her one day!



Photobucket






-

5 comments:

  1. Wow, she is such a cutie! I love these shots, they are so good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is adorable! Very very good photos! Love all of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! She is soo cute. I love the second image, but they are all fantastic.

    K xx

    ReplyDelete